Sunday, May 29, 2011

Because - because such a person and torture

Always in my corner and if you break up

idol as we have to think what happens at home when the total loss

want to call you , but goodbye
Have just said that there is a want to hold you
impulse
to quietly watch you smile

you until my arms hidden in the end of each day because I wanted a

lonely person because you love someone and gentle
because of the tenacity of a dream because such a person
tortured
because we wanted to release a person because you love someone but
tolerance
because there is a dream indulgence
because such a person has a wandering
impulse
want to hold you want to see you smile quietly let you hide in the arms of


until the end of every day because I want a man and lonely because of love of a man

because there is a gentle and persistent dream of such a person because

tortured a person because you want to Free
because you love someone but because of a dream of tolerance

indulgence because such a person and a person wandering
and lonely because you want to love somebody
and gentle like
Night and your eyes deceive rope

difficult because of you my world because I wanted a different person
free
because you love someone but free like the wind tolerant

Difficult feelings for you to stay back

you the most beautiful of all my

No comments:

Post a Comment